Neo Vortex Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Neo Vortex Legacy.

A Secret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane
Kane

A Secret Empty
PostSubject: A Secret   A Secret EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:45 pm

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and the ocean glistened due to the sun. The lush green grass swayed with the wind as the earth seemed at peace on this lovely day. An old tree stood there in the sun, alone though one with nature and it was very well cared for. The noise of snoring could softly been heard from underneath the tree’s branches. Kane laid down his eyes close, and his head resting on a large tree stump. The shade stretched out and covered past his figure, after a few minutes his eye lids crept open. Blue hues looked around, peering around to get a feel of the area and as so Kane yawned again. “Nothing better than a good rest.”He muttered as he stretched his mouth and let out another small yawn.

Getting up ready, and strong with his body fully awake he shook his body before walking away. Changing from walking to running he dashed forward with long strides, and then the warrior skidded to a stop next to a cool and calming waterfall. With his hand he undid his large blue belt and laid it on a wide flat rock. Then slowly he began to get undressed, after finished he jumped into the waterfall and laughed as he washed himself. Water poured over his body before he finally hopped out of the small pool of water, drying off before he got ready. He tightened his dark blue belt, he was ready.

Shutting his eyes, the warrior would concentrate as he began to get a feel for all the energy signals close by or on this planet. Finding two large energy signals he smiled, and then noticed one of those was his Son. ‘Great, this gives me time to train by myself so I can get above my son.’ He thought in his head and then he reassured his thoughts before changing the topic. Quickly he started spinning his right arm round and round then stopping he stretched his arm slowly and stopped, before repeating the same process with his left arm.

Pushing off the ground which he stood on, he landed on a stepping stone then he raised his leg and practiced a few quick kicks. As so he finished with some punching combo’s with quite jabs and kicks to make sure he kept his same stance. Standing still, he clenched his fists and breathed in deeply and sighed. “I’ve got to amp up my training somewhat, or else I’ll fall behind and I’ll be surpassed too soon.”Kane muttered before sighing again. He pondered for a while, he thought and then re-thought.

Quickly he jumped into the air, quickly and swiftly he kept leaping from each orange tanned mountain area to another one. Once at the top, he smiled and then crouching down, he began to gather all his strength. Before he bursted up he flew up several metres into the blue sky, touching a puffy white cloud with his fingers before he fell back down, then he smiled and as he landed with a thud he headed back towards his son.

-------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 520

520 = 5000 PL

5000 + 3100 = 8100 PL
Back to top Go down
iChaos

A Secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Secret   A Secret EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Acceptance, you have.
Back to top Go down

A Secret
Page 1 of 1