Neo Vortex Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Neo Vortex Legacy.

Roshi Training--- Mearo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

Roshi Training--- Mearo Empty
PostSubject: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Mearo was walking around in circles finding what he was doing was boring, though he looked East and on water there was a human.

Mearo knew he wasn't dreaming because he even sensed the power level, He then jumped from the land and did a somersault in the air landing in the water then he begun to swim across the clear, blue water.

After swimming for a few minutes Mearo got to the island and ran to the door and knocked on it.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 pm

An old voice came from inside the shack.
"Wait darn you I'm not giving you the damn TV you can"
The door then opened
An old man looked down at the small child.
"Oh... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://nvlegacy.rpg-board.net
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Mearo heard the weird old man noises then the door opened with the old man staring at the kid.

Mearo said "Hi, My name is Mearo... Mearo Azura " Then the boy asked "Mister could I go inside?"
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Roshi looked down at the wet boy.
"What? you need to go to the bathroom or something?"
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Mearo looks up at Roshi and said "No I swam across to here from that island." As he points to the small island in the west.

And then said "So do you have food or something?"
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Roshi was confused.
"Wow... kid I don't even know you and you're coming here expecting to eat my food? Wow."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Mearo was confused at what had happened.
"Well you have a really high energy and I though you were my dad."

He looked down to the ground as a single tear came from his eye and dropped onto the ground, Mearo said " I just wanted some training or something."
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Roshi was now severely confused.
"... I have no idea whats going on here."
Roshi felt sorry for the crying kid.
"Ummm... come in, we don't need you getting upset."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Mearo crying walks inside with the old man and with a crying voice he said "Well*sob* *sob* what is your n...*sob* ame?

As he took a seat on the firm, comfy couch.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Roshi looked down at the boy.
"I'm Roshi... and this is my island. Welcome... I think"
Roshi noticed he still had dancing women on his TV and quickly turned it off.
"Hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Mearo stared at the TV as he saw the dancing women and his eyes widened then he said "And what do you do on this island just sit here all day?"
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Roshi laughed...
"Pretty much, there isn't a lot for an old guy to do here any more since the androids attack."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:16 pm

Mearo looked at him " What! What is a android, Are they like a animal or something?" Mearo questioned.

Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:22 pm

"An Android is a cybernetic human, They look like humans on the outside... only they're horrible machines, ruthless... they kill all in their path. They wiped out all of my friends but one."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 pm

"Wow sounds like odd. How could it be a human but then also be a robot thing?" Mearo confused of what a android is still.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:32 pm

"Science, science explains it all my friend. I don't know how they do it."
Roshi sighed.
"But they did, anyways they're gone now. No need to dwell on the past."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:35 pm

"Oh cool so they won't destroy the planet anymore."
Mearo smiles then he saw a odd logo on the wall and questions "What is that thing on the wall?" As he points to it.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:53 pm

"No... at least we hope not ahaha."
Roshi looked at the logo.
"Wow... well that is the symbol of my martial arts school, at least it was."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:55 pm

"Cool! So you had a martial arts school? Well do you still know anything you could teach me or something?
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:58 pm

"Of course I still know a little. I'm the master of the school of Kame."
Roshi laughed
"But I don't just teach any body... only those that prove worthy."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:03 am

"And how do I prove worthy? Is there a special task or something?"
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:10 am

"You... you really want to learn the art of Kame?"
Roshi then walked outside, grabbing something on the way out.
"Then follow me out here."
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 am

Mearo followed the old man and walked out with him as the stood outside the house.

Last edited by Mearo on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:07 pm

"Now here I have a crate of milk... and I want it delivered. To a house on top of the mountain range on the main land across the sea... and be back here before sundown."

Rosh laughed.

"Can you fly? If not its just as well... you're not allowed to fly."

ooc: write a good training post on this.
Back to top Go down
Mearo
Experienced Player
Mearo

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 pm

"K sure I will be back by sundown" Mearo smiled as he took the crate of milk and began to sprint away as fast as he could.

Mearo was about to fall in the water but he just swam and held up the milk crater high in case the milk crate fell in.

Finally he got to the bottom of the hill and then put the milk down for a minute and said "Yippee!" As he jumped up and down.

The Kid picked up the crate of milk and then began to run upwards to the top of the mountain, after one hour of constantly running he got to the top and then began to knock on the clean, black door as a fat man opened the door and Mearo looked up to him and said "This is for you." As the man just walked in inside.

Mearo then said "I have to be back before sundown." As he ran down the hill and nearly tripped over a huge rock without noticing.

Mearo kept running then got to the bottom and then swam across the humongous river to Kame House the sun was three quarters down and Mearo thought "Oh no I don't want to miss out." So he then began to swim really fast.

The swimming fast tired Mearo out but the Kid still kept swimming no matter what so his hands going as fast as the could he finally got to the sand of the island and then said "YES!!!" With excitement he ran inside to tell Master Roshi with a wide smile on his face as he thought "Did I do it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roshi Training--- Mearo   Roshi Training--- Mearo Empty

Back to top Go down

Roshi Training--- Mearo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next