Neo Vortex Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Neo Vortex Legacy.

Heading For Home...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Avenger
Admin

Heading For Home... Empty
PostSubject: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:31 pm

The winds blew high in a deserted space in the wastelands, three objects could be made out from a distance.
Two figures and an odd looking space ship.

"It was good to see you my friend, you tell Mori I said hello".
"Yes Antonius I'll finish up here, you go now before they spot you".
"No problem, take care Nile".

And with a light flash one figure disappeared. The other was a tall young Namekian.
Back to top Go down
https://nvlegacy.rpg-board.net
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 pm

The breeze slided against the cold steel and made a high sound.
"Goodday, I walked on by and heard you two talk.
I wondered what a Blackened saiyan and a Namekian are doing here,
Sorry for my rudeness, the name is Darryl Jinong.
What may yours be?"

Darryl sat on top of the spaceship, and stood up.
He then jumped down, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 pm

The Namekian looked to see the youth brandishing the heavy sword.
He was a little ticked to learn somebody had been listening in on their conversation.
"Hello... Saiyan".
He had a little trust in the Saiyans after what happened in his village by Vegeta.

"I am Nile..."
His cape flapped in the wind.
"Tell me... what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:49 pm

"Pleased to meet you Nile,
I was as I told just passing by when I heard some interesting things.. I was actually moving to my training spot, to get some training.
Can you be more precise about what you are doing here?"
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Nile looked into the distance.
"The Saiyan you saw, was Lord Antonius. I had business with him."
Nile eyed the Saiyans sword.
"I admire that weapon of yours, very good, only I gather something with such bulk must be hard to swing around."
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Darryl laughed.
He then threw the sword up high in the air, but instead of catching it, he let the hilt of the sword balance on his index finger.
After a mere 3 seconds the smile of his face changed form and took place for a miserable face.
He then quickly took it with his left hand and let it hang down to the floor.
"It required some training, but I got to wielding it at last.
Do you want to try it out?" he said, followed by a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:03 pm

The Namekian held out his hand, a long puff of smoke appeared and out of it dropped a long pole.
Nile caught it and held it out.
"This is my weapon of choice, nearly indestructable, light, and easy to use."
Nile then smiled.
"If I require a weapon that is. I do not feel the need to use something so trivial as a sword."
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:06 pm

"Nice, but that just isn't my style."
Darryl pointed his sword at the Namekian.
"Care for a test? You and your stick against me and my blade"
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Nile laughed.
"I'm currently worn out from a previous session. But sure I guess one bout couldn't hurt."
The Namekian slammed his stick into the ground. He removed his weighted clothing.
"Ready..."
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Darryl swung around his sword and let it hang behind him to the ground.
He then made a sprint with full speed in the direction of Nile with his sword still held back.
The blade scraped on the ground and made dust interfere with the clear sky.
Right before he reached Nile, he stopped immidiatly and used the speed he collected to boost his swing, that was aiming at Nile's pole.
"Let's see how indestructable that thing really is!"
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Nile quickly kicked the base of the pole causing it to flip up. Darryls blade missing the pole entirely.
Nail then swung round at high speed with the pole aiming at Darryls back.
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Darryl continued his slash and made a turn while doing so.
He saw the pole coming at him and quickly lifted his blade up with both of his hands.
A loud *clang* was heard.
Darryl now struck his blade into the ground, and pushed himself into the air, making a kick at Nile's face.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Nile leant backwards and fell dodging the kick.
He swung around his leg aiming for a sweep kick to trip Darryl up.
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Darryl landed on one foot but then quickly realised that wasn't the best descision as he got swiped away. He fell backwards and lifted the sword up. He took it over his head and smashed it in front of him, and used the speed he took of the sword to lift himself up.
The sword was then again repulled from the earth,
Darryl made a jump, to then make a downwards slash in Nile's direction.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Nile found it moderatly difficult to keep up with Darryls movements but manage to catch up when it mattered most, he swung around his pole and held it horizontally above him, Darryls sword clashed against it making a metallic clang. A power struggle ensued as Nile could not make another move.
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Darryl had to take a step backward because of the power that came from the clang.
He then regained his balance, waiting for his oponoment to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Nile began to concentrate, a surge of power erupted inside as he forced his arm forward.
He launched a kiai wave of invisible energy to try and knock Darryl off guard!
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:33 am

Darryl did not quite get what Nile did as he could not see the invisible energy coming at him.
To be secure he lifted his sword up, but that was already too late to make a strong block to block the incoming energy.
Darryl was forced back by an explosion.
He quickly looked at the other side of the sword to see if it hadn't taken any damage and then fiercly looked in Nile's way.
He jumped up high in the sky, but then vanished, and within the second he appeared behind Nile, and aimed a large dosis of punch at his upper back.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Nail was not expecting the attack and was knocked forward, he dropped to his knee.
Without a second to spare he swung around his arm launching the pole weapon at Darryl ready to act on Darryls next move.
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Darryl used this oppertunity to retrieve himself, and he made a mid air summersault.
When he was air borne, he closed his eyes. He focused his power on in hand palms. Every wave of energy that surged through his body, he tried to collect and gather in his right hand palm, the hand he used to hold his blade. As more energy started to collide around his hand palm gravity lowered his height and he slowly landed on the ground. Darryl held back his sword, as it slowly began to surge with energy. From his shoulder, to his arm, to his hand a fiery energy started to appear. It surround his sword, and gave a light glow to it. More energy surged into the hand, making it feel like it was totally full of energy, and the energy had to be released, by the blow Darryl was about to shoot at Nile. Darryl opened his eyes. They gave a white glow. His slash took less than a second. A white light giving ki wave flew in Nile's direction. As the entire field they were on lighted up, Darryl smiled and yelled through the sound.
"How do you like that power?"

Learning- KI wave level 1
200 words :3
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:19 am

Nile was caught completely off guard by the attack, just in time he managed to perform a backward summersault of him own, the ki wave proved to be too slow and crashed into the ground, Nile landed on the ground, his pole made a sort of boomerang motion and swung back to its wielder.
Nile caught the pole and swung it around his head, he jabbed it into the ground and kicked it back, this kicked up the ground into the air.
Nile then dropped to his knee, he used the kiai wave again to launch the rocks and dirt into Darryls face hoping to blind side him.
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Darryl still heavy breathing by his just new found attack. Didn't take much notice if he had hit Nile or not. He looked down and panted some. Then he heard the ground crumble away in front of Nile, and looked up, to for only a second, seeing dirt and stones flying his way. The dirt struck his face and he held his arm to block more of it. But that wasn't enough to block the incoming rocks.
The rocks shattered themselves as they reached the surface of Darryl's armory.
Darryl wrubbed his eyes to gain a little more sight.
He then swung around his sword in one hand until it was aiming upwards, and then grabbed it with both his hands close to him. He then turned his arms and the sword 90 degrees so that the point of the sword was aiming in Nile's direction. He then started running towards Nile, not sure of what to do yet.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Nile quickly dived forward in a leaping gambol motion, as he returned to his upright position he was underneith Darryl, he then quickly raised up his pole and launched it at Darryls gut hoping to make some damage.
Back to top Go down
iChaos

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:23 pm

An earkilling bam was heard.
Darryl slided through and turned around. He smashed his sword in the ground. He then turned around making a peace sign with his hand to Nile with his right hand and aiming at the armor plate that was protecting his manhood with his other hand.

He then suddenly vanished and re- appeared behind Nile, leaving his sword where he had put it in the ground. He gathered some power and made an uppercut in hope to send Nile in air.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 am

"Huh? Well..." Nile got into position ready to fight but all of a sudden Darryl was behind him.
He quickly turned to swing a punch of his own but was not quick enough.
Nile was hit hard and was sent flying through the air at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading For Home...   Heading For Home... Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading For Home...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Vortex Legacy :: Planet Vegeta :: Saiyan Wastelands-
Jump to: